Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study on the current gentrification and historic preservation of the Old City of Damascus illustrates how local discourses on civilization, social hierarchies, and politics of heritage are renegotiated.
- Author BiographyFaedah M. Totah is assistant professor in the political science unit at Virginia Commonwealth University, USA.
- Author(s)Faedah M. Totah
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in the Middle East
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.11
- £21.70Trending at £22.07
- £22.55Trending at £23.39
- £27.19Trending at £29.69
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.