All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.49
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £5.01Trending at £5.92
- £9.99Trending at £14.06
- £11.34Trending at £14.03
- £16.64Trending at £20.71
About this product
- DescriptionTaylor Boas argues that new democracies are likely to develop nationally specific approaches to electioneering through success contagion.
- Author BiographyTaylor Boas is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Boston University and has been a Visiting Fellow at the Kellogg Institute for International Studies, University of Notre Dame, Indiana. His research examines various aspects of electoral politics and political behavior in Latin America, including campaigns, religion, and the mass media.
- Author(s)Taylor C. Boas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29 b/w illus. 27 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.