All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jennifer Hopper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2017
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white line drawings
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsTable of Contents Acknowledgements Chapter 1: Presidential Framing in the 21st Century News Media Chapter 2: What's in a Name? Taking Back Obamacare Chapter 3: The Politics of Framing Policy Substance: Tax or Penalty? Chapter 4: Bumpy Rollout, Faulty Framing: HealthCare.gov's Debut Chapter 5: Portraying Presidential Pledges and Dropped Plans Chapter 6: Of Socialized Medicine and Death Panels -- Framing Contests Over Health Care Reform in Comparative Perspective Appendices Index
- Author BiographyJennifer Rose Hopper is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Southern Connecticut State University where she specializes in the American presidency, mass media, and political communication. Professor Hopper teaches courses on U.S. national political institutions including Congress, the presidency, and the news media, as well as courses focused on the broader political environment and studying political parties, interest groups, social movements, and public policy.
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.57
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £13.02
- £7.57Trending at £8.48
- £28.88Trending at £30.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.