All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionBoth trends in European parliamentary systems and the dramatic changes within French presidential institutions suggest that scholars should temper broad generalizations about presidential or parliamentary government.
- Author BiographyKurt von Mettenheim is assistant professor of political science at the University of Pittsburgh. He is the author of The Brazilian Voter: Mass Politics in Democratic Transition, 1974-1982.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/1996
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKurt von Mettenheim
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.