All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates that every Republican president since Dwight D Eisenhower worked to build his party into a more durable political organization while every Democratic president refused to do the same. This book offers insights into presidential behavior, party organizational change, and modern American political development.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Galvin is assistant professor of political science at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Galvin
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2009
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in American Politics: Historical, International, and Comparative Perspectives
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note12 line illus. 8 tables.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.09Trending at £17.10
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £3.59Trending at £3.77
- £7.45Trending at £12.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
- £13.83Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.