All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluates the causes and consequences of presidential threats toward other nations, revealing the nature of modern presidential foreign policy representation.
- Author BiographyB. Dan Wood is Professor and Director of the American Politics Program at Texas A&M University. He is the author of The Myth of Presidential Representation (Cambridge University Press, 2009), The Politics of Economic Leadership: The Causes and Consequences of Presidential Rhetoric (2007) and co-author of Bureaucratic Dynamics: The Role of Bureaucracy in a Democracy (1994).
- Author(s)B. Dan Wood
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.