All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionJames challenges dominant theories of regulatory politics by placing presidential elections and national party leaders at the centre of American regulatory state development.
- Author(s)Scott C. James
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 31 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.