CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis interesting and unusual work examines the events, concepts, and interpretations that led to the emergence of the idea of freedom of the press in the United States and to the recognition of the concept of a free press in more than 100 other countries.
- Author BiographyLOUIS EDWARD INGELHART is Professor Emeritus of Journalism at Ball State University, Indiana.
- Author(s)Louis Edward Ingelhart
- Date of Publication03/04/1987
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight837 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.