All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £1.45Trending at £1.54
- £25.00Trending at £27.97
- £6.50Trending at £12.00
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £3.99Trending at £5.62
About this product
- DescriptionPresents various aspects of diagnosis and treatment. This title also presents evidence-based knowledge of pressure ulcer aetiology. It contains over 90 illustrations. It explores the possibilities of tissue repair using tissue engineering strategies.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. D. Bader is full professor of Medical Engineering (London) and part-time professor of tissue engineering (Eindhoven, NL). Dr. Carlijn Bouten is associate professor (UHD) of Tissue Engineering. She studied Biomechanics and Exercise Physiology at the Department of Human Movement Sciences of the Free University, Amsterdam. Dr. Cees Oomens is associate professor (UHD) in Biomechanics and Continuum-mechanics. He studied physics at Eindhoven University of Technology. Dr. Denis Colin is Medical Director of Centre de L'Arche at Saint Saturnin, Le Mans, France.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/08/2005
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight826 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarlijn Bouten,Cees W.J. Oomens,Dan Bader,Denis Colin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.