Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Ludomir Lozny
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight177 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter One: Introduction Chapter Two: Social change in the North Central European Plains, 600-900s CE: archaeological data Chapter Three: The rise of social complexity in the NCEP, 600-900s CE: processual analysis Chapter Four: Social dynamics of the North Central European Plains, 600-900s CE: a model Chapter Five: Conclusions Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.