CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionDunn describes the Renaissance rhetoric of authorship and authority by examining the locus where it appears in its most concentrated form--the preface. He shows how the notion of authorship changed in the shifts to the modern public sphere and from religion to science as legitimizing authorship.
- Author(s)Kevin Dunn
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1994
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.