All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to combine all kinds of felt with unexpected mixed-media materials, including vintage fabric, paper, glitter, metal, beads, ribbon and wire.
- Author BiographyJulie Collings is a lifetime crafter with more than 20 years experience in spinning, dyeing, knitting and sewing with wool. She is the author of multiple kids' craft books, has worked as a design consultant for Klutz Press, and has extensive teaching experience in many different venues. Her designs have been licensed for Wendy's restaurant and Klutz Press.
- Author(s)Julie Collings
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £1.99Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.95
- £10.23Trending at £16.82
- £12.86Trending at £13.66
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.