Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionExtraneous foreign material in food products is undeniably a physical hazard that must be mitigated by processors and food service establishments. Beyond this underlying threat to food safety, physical contaminants can impact the element most essential to an organization's success - consumer confidence and trust in the producer and its brand.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS PEARISO is the former senior quality assurance manager of the Foods Business Unit of Gerber Products Company, Freemont, MI where he is accountable for the oversight and strategic leadership of the quality systems for Gerber's Domestic Baby Food Operations. Previously, Peariso held quality assurance posts with The Clorox Company (Parsons, WV) and Campbell Soup Company / Vlasic Foods International (Imlay City, MI).
- Author(s)Doug Peariso
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2006
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note81
- Weight656 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.