All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionPreventing Identity Theft in Your Business shows businesses how to best protect themselves from the threat of identity theft. Real--life examples show managers and executives how to identify business, customer, and employee identity theft, how these crimes are committed, how best to prevent them, and overall, develop an honest company culture.
- Author BiographyJUDITH M. COLLINS, PHD, is Associate Professor of Industrial and Organizational Psychology in the School of Criminal Justice at Michigan State University (MSU), where she teaches information security management. She is also Director of MSU--Business Identity Theft Partnerships in Prevention and the MSU Identity Theft Crime and Research Lab, established in 1999 to work with businesses, law enforcement, and victims of identity theft. She publishes in academic journals, has been a guest on national and local television and radio shows, and is the subject of more than 100 newspaper articles. She is a frequent speaker and conducts law enforcement training throughout the United States.
- Author(s)Judith M. Collins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.