Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book looks at secondary suicide prevention. It outlines solution focused brief therapy and presents the evidence base for this approach. Other topics include risk assessment, management, and medication. An in-depth case study and five shorter case studies facilitate a better understanding of the material.
- Author(s)John Henden
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.