All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Preventing Violence in Relationships programme has been developed by Gerry Heery through his independent work in this area. This book contains detailed outlines of the 26 sessions of the one year programme, offering a practical, structured way of working with controlling and abusive men, and examples of sessions from the programme.
- Author BiographyGerry Heery has worked as a social worker and probation officer in Northern Ireland since 1981. He has a great deal of experience in working with males who use violent and aggressive behaviour generally and in their close relationships. He is currently delivering the programme in the Belfast area.
- Author(s)Gerry Heery
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences
- Weight580 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.