Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
About this product
- DescriptionHorizontal inequalities are root causes of violent conflict in Africa.
- Author BiographySakiko Fukuda-Parr, The New School, USA Mari Katayanagi, JICA Research Institute, Japan Mwangi S. Kimenyi,The Brookings Institution, USA Arnim Langer, University of Leuven, Belgium Satoru Mikami, JICA Research Institute, Japan Yoichi Mine, Doshisha University, Japan Thandika Mkandawire, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK Julius E. Nyang'oro, University of North Carolina, USA Yuichi Sasaoka, Meiji University, Japan Frances Stewart, University of Oxford, UK Shinichi Takeuchi, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan Ukoha Ukiwo, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleConflict, Inequality and Ethnicity
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVIII, 325 p.
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byFrances Stewart,Sakiko Fukuda-Parr,Thandika Mkandawire,Yoichi Mine
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.