Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Author(s)Anne Wyatt,Carlo Caponecchia
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I: What is Workplace Bullying? What is Not Workplace Bullying? How Common is Bullying, and What Does it Cost? Case Study: Evan 1. Who is Involved and Why Does it Happen? Part II: Rights and Responsibilities. Case Study: Evan 2. The Legal Context. Part III: Taking Action. Case Study: Evan 3. What Can the Organisation Do: Planning and Implementing Controls. What Can the Organisation Do: Designing and Implementing Complaints Procedures. Case Study: Evan 4. Taking Action: The Target's Perspective. Part IV: Moving Beyond Workplace Bullying. Case Study: Evan 5. Moving Beyond Workplace Bullying. Resources. Appendices.
- Author BiographyCarlo Caponecchia is a lecturer at the University of New South Wales, Australia. He is an expert in psychological hazards at work, and has conducted research and consultancy projects on bullying with several organizations. Anne Wyatt has over 30 years of experience as an academic, expert advisor, consultant, trainer and speaker in the occupational health and safety and management fields.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.