Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionPreventing and managing workplace bullying, including sexual harassment, is not just a 'feel good' exercise, or something organisations should only do when they are faced with a complaint. It is part of core business.
- Author BiographyDr <strong>Moira Jenkins</strong> began her career as a clinical psychologist eventually shifting her focus to occupational health psychology. She is currently director at Aboto, a South Australian based HR consultancy she founded in 2005. Moira has worked as a mediator and conciliator, and was the Manager of the Complaint Handling Section of the South Australian Equal Opportunity Commission before entering private practice. She has postgraduate qualifications in mediation and conflict management and has undertaken conciliation training with the Australian Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission. Moira regularly facilitates workshops and master classes, and presents throughout Australia on different aspects of preventing and addressing workplace bullying and harassment, and has had a number of publications in academic and professional journals. She still works part time in the area of clinical psychology.
- Author(s)Moira Jenkins
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.