All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Preventive Conservation in Museums' explains the diverse literature and ideas of preventive conservation to an audience with a limited scientific background, principally those studying museum studies or engaged in the museum profession.
- Author BiographyChristopher Caple is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Archaeology at Durham University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleLeicester Readers in Museum Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note35 black & white tables, 39 black & white halftones, 88 black & white line drawings
- Weight1315 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byChris Caple
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.