All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.35
- £40.79Trending at £41.27
- £32.31Trending at £33.08
- £36.75Trending at £45.55
- £29.70Trending at £30.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tracks the transformation of preventive detention from an emergency measure into an ordinary law enforcement tool in the democratic world.
- Author BiographyHallie Ludsin is a human rights lawyer and adjunct professor at Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia. She recently completed her Democracy Research Fellowship at Harvard University's Ash Center for Democratic Government and Innovation. Dr Ludsin is the co-author of Spiral of Entrapment: Abused Women in Conflict with the Law (2005).
- Author(s)Hallie Ludsin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.