CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionDiscount Schedule Analysis (DSA), a technique illustrated and explained in this management book, provides analytical tools for increasing profits by linking prices and discounts to management decision making.
- Author BiographyPAUL J. KUZDRALL, CFPIM, is Professor of Management at the University of Akron in Akron, Ohio, and President of Paul J. Kuzdrall Consulting, Inc. ROBERT R. BRITNEY, P.Eng., is Professor of Production and Operations Management at the Unversity of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Paul J. Kuzdrall,Robert R. Britney
- Date of Publication21/11/1991
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.