All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderfully entertaining riches-to-rags story with the glitz of a celebrity mag expose, mixed with an old-fashioned tale of comeuppance and self discovery.
- Author BiographyNicole Richie is a bestselling author, philanthropist, designer, actress, mother, and the daughter of music legend Lionel Richie. In addition to writing hot, contemporary novels, she has launched a signature jewellery and accessories line, House of Harlow 1960, and is designing her fashion line, Winter Kate, which launches in autumn 2010.
- Author(s)Nicole Richie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/08/2011
- Weight445 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.