CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe English edition of a 1991 French text revives the accents of classical theory to look at the theory of long-run competitive prices.
- Author BiographyChristian Bidard is Professor of Economics at the University of Paris X-Nanterre. He is the editor or the author of several books on Sraffa's theory: Prix, Reproduction, Rarete (1991, La Rente (1987), La Production Jointe (1984), and its relationship with Keynesian theory. He is the author of over seventy papers in economic journals and books largely devoted to the theory of long-term competitive prices.
- Author(s)Christian Bidard
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.