All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive reference for any professional to understand the capabilities and competencies required for effective Pricing and Profitability Management.
- Author BiographyAn international business consultant with Deloitte Consulting, Julie Meehan focuses on strategy development and operational improvement, including profit enhancement through pricing. She helps clients in diverse industries develop pricing and sales channel strategies, improve price execution, redesign pricing processes in Marketing, Sales, and Finance, and perform in-depth analytics to remedy issues of poor profitability. She frequently speaks on pricing at professional conferences and teaches at top U.S. MBA programs. Julie currently lives in Savannah, Georgia, with her husband and identical twin sons. <p>Mike Simonetto is the founder and global leader of Deloitte s Pricing and Profitability Management Practice. He guest lectures at a number of leading graduate schools and international pricing seminars and has published numerous articles on pricing. He is an adjunct instructor for the Executive MBA Program at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, spent a year managing a leading pricing software firm, and sits on the Advisory Board for the Professional Pricing Society. Mike currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia, with his wife Theresa, and spends whatever time he can in the mountains of North Carolina. <p>Larry Montan, Jr. is a director with Deloitte Consulting. His love of pricing takes him from the frozen tundra of Minnesota (where he was born and bred) to companies around the world to help them with the soft side of pricing. The soft side of pricing includes important capabilities such as developing strong pricing leadership, organizing people into high-performing pricing teams, building pricing skills, and helping the organization embrace the new discipline of pricing. Larry is a frequent presenter with the Professional Pricing Society. <p>Chris Goodin s passion for the success of his clients a diverse, global mix of leading retail and consumer goods companies finds its foundation in a remarkably common pursuit: driving more profitable top-line sales growth. He helps companies improve their bottom line through advanced analytics, innovative pricing strategies, and smartly conceived pricing tactics. In addition to his work as a principal with Deloitte Consulting, Chris frequently speaks at industry conferences and lectures at Columbia University and Duke University. He resides in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Chris Goodin,Julie Meehan,Larry Montan,Mike Simonetto
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.