Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 34 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndreas Hinterhuber,Stephan M. Liozu
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Introduction 1. Introduction (Andreas Hinterhuber and Stephan M. Liozu) Part II: Building Key Capabilities 2. Value Quantification-The next challenge for B2B selling (Andreas Hinterhuber) 3. Interview with an Expert: Mr. Todd Snelgrove Chief Value Officer, SKF (Todd Snelgrove) 4. Shedding the Commodity Mind-Set (John E. Forsyth, Alok Gupta, Sudeep Haldar and Michael V. Marn) Part III: Engaging the Sales Force 5. Change Management and Pricing: Getting the sales force on board (Stephan M. Liozu) 6. Interview with an Expert: Mr. Marco Meyrat, Member of the Executive Board of Hilti Corporation (Marco Meyrat) 7. Salespeople's Learning by Doing and Pricing Strategy (Qiang (Steven) Lu, Ranjit Voola and Shahriar Akter) 8. How to Get the Sales Team to Embrace Pricing Improvement (David Dvorin) 9. Having the Value Conversation (Ronald J. Baker) Part IV: Designing Effective Sales Processes 10. Stop Reacting to Buyers' Price Expectations - Manage Them (Thomas T. Nagle and Joseph Zale) 11. Value-Based Selling: Toward new practices of creating and sharing value (Pekka Toytari and Risto Rajala) 12. Designing Effective Sales Processes to Drive Profits via Pricing (Tapio Nissila) 13. Breadth of a Salesman (John R. DeVincentis and Neil Rackham) 14. How to Optimise Collaboration Between the Sales Organisation and Pricing Management (Harry Macdivitt) Part V: Aligning Sales Force Incentives and Building the Infrastructure 15. Pricing Delegation and Sales Force Compensation (Evandro Pollono) 16. Delegating Pricing Authority to the Sales Force: The need for a turn around in research and practice (Carmen Balan) 17. Using Mix Measurement to Drive Profitable Sales Growth (Dev Tandon) 18. The Fast-Changing Intersection of Price and Value: A smarter way to think about customer perceptions (Jeff Robinson)
- Author BiographyAndreas Hinterhuber is a Partner of Hinterhuber & Partners (www.hinterhuber.com). He is also a Visiting Professor at USI Lugano, Switzerland and was acting chair and head of the Department of International Management at Katholische Universitat Eichstatt-Ingolstadt, Germany. Stephan M. Liozu is Assistant Professor of Management and Strategy at Chatham University, USA. He is also the founder of Value Innoruption Advisors (www.valueinnoruption.com), a consulting boutique specializing in the design and execution of value, pricing, and innovation strategies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.