Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionUsing proven, practical pricing advice based on real life case studies this book shows how you to get your pricing strategy right every time.
- Author BiographyPeter Hill is a qualified accountant (both Chartered and Certified) with 30 years' experience. He is a partner at Mark Holt and Co Chartered Accountants and Healium LLP business growth specialists. He has worked as a business consultant for over 15 years, driving up the financial performance of businesses of all sizes. Peter is also a sought-after business speaker and runs business seminars on pricing and profit improvement across the UK and internationally, for most of the major banks (Lloyds, Barclays, HSBC), for the Ran One accountancy network, and for SWAT, the largest UK trainer of accountants.
- Author(s)Peter Hill
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight578 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition StatementRe-issue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.