CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe worldwide Islamic revival is working important changes in both government and society in Africa. As yet, however, this powerful international movement has received little scholarly attention in its African setting. The authors draw on extensive fieldwork as well as primary and secondary sources to analyze the role of Islam in sub-Saharan Africa, with particular emphasis on its importance in 20th-century African politics.
- Author BiographyDr. Charlotte A. Quinn was a former senior political analyst for the United States Government and author of Mandingo Kingdoms of the Senegambia. Dr. Frederick Quinn is an independent scholar and author of African Saints and Democracy at Dawn.
- Author(s)Charlotte A. Quinn,Frederick Quinn
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight386 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.