All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Everyman series which has been re-set with wide margins for notes and easy-to-read type. Each title includes a themed introduction by leading authorities on the subject, life-and-times chronology of the author, text summaries, annotated reading lists and selected criticism and notes.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003 and The BBC Big Read Top 21 2003. Short-listed for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication05/08/1993
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleEveryman
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date06/03/2013
- Content Notechronology
- Weight250 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.89
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £8.17Trending at £10.49
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.