All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis third volume of the Church in the 21st Century series brings together the best-known voices in Catholic life and thought to discuss today's challenges and tomorrow's hopes for the Catholic Church in America and the world. Presented in cooperation with Boston College.
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleThe Church in the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDonald J. Dietrich
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.