All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated case-based book will help primary care physicians treat musculoskeletal problems. The basic approaches to MS problems are covered, and the bulk of the book builds on the fundamentals through case studies that address specific musculoskeletal problems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEdward J. Shahady
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.