Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated text surveys the debate amongst politicians and professionals surrounding the evolution and revision of the National Curriculum for England and Wales. The contributors investigate the ways in which schools have managed curriculum policies and the development of teaching methods.
- Author(s)Professor David Coulby,Stephen Ward
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight319 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.