All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal way for trainee primary teachers to identify their strengths and weaknesses in English and to monitor and evaluate progress towards Qualified Teacher Status.
- Author BiographyDoreen Challen is Primary English tutor at the Research and /par1/Graduate School of Education, University of Southampton.
- Author(s)Doreen Challen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/11/2013
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.99
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
- £10.74Trending at £16.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.