CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionAdvises on how to use ICT in the teaching of primary foundations subjects such as: History; Geography; Design & Technology; Art; Music; Modern Foreign Languages; and, Physical Education. Aimed at non-specialist, this work provides practical advice on software, the Internet and other multimedia resources, planning, and classroom and project work.
- Author BiographyJohn Williams has over 30 years of experience in primary education as a class teacher, head of a large junior school, school governor, county advisor, Senior Lecturer at Anglia Polytechnic University (APU), part-time lecturer at University of Herts and Homerton College, Cambridge, and author of over 20 publications on primary science and technology. Nick Easingwood is a Senior Lecturer and ICT Co-ordinator at Anglia Polytechnic University. He is an established primary ICT author.
- Author(s)John Williams,Nick Easingwood
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note10 illustrations (b & w)
- Weight413 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.