All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionWith an emphasis on evolving therapies and developing technologies, this volume provides a valuable resource for hepatologists, oncologists and other physicians, covering not only the latest diagnostic techniques but also the most up-to-date treatments.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Gastroenterology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFred F. Poordad,Nancy Reau
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.