All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of the essential mathematics subject knowledge text for primary trainees helps trainee primary teachers develop and consolidate their knowledge of Mathematics. With research summaries reflecting the latest thinking, interactive tasks and a self assessment section, this edition is updated in line with the new National Curriculum.
- Author BiographyClaire Mooney is an Instructor at the School of Education and Professional Learning, Trent University, Canada. Alice Hansen is the Director of Children Count Ltd where she is educational consultant. Her work includes running professional development courses and events for teachers and teacher trainers, research and publishing. Alice has worked in education in England and abroad. Prior to her current work she was a primary mathematics tutor and the programme leader for a full-time primary PGCE programme at a large university in England. Lindsey Ferrie is a primary school teacher in Carlisle. Sue Fox has had extensive experience of teaching all ages from Reception to Year 6. She is currently Senior Mathematics Lecturer at St Martin's College, Carlisle. Reg Wrathmell is Senior Lecturer in Mathematics Education at King Alfred's College, Winchester. He has extensive experience as a mathematics consultant and as a provider of in-service courses.
- Author(s)Alice Hansen,Claire Mooney,Lindsey Ferrie,Reg Wrathmell,Sue Fox
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £19.02
- £17.35Trending at £22.88
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £15.67Trending at £20.07
- £10.75Trending at £16.98
- £8.27Trending at £13.01
- £7.91Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.