All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe balance between individual independence and social interdependence is a perennial debate in Japan. This book, based on an extended, detailed study of two primary schools in the Kinki district of Japan, discusses these debates.
- Author BiographyPeter Cave is a lecturer in Japanese Studies at the University of Manchester, and was formerly lecturer in the Department of Japanese Studies at the University of Hong Kong. His main research interest is Japanese education in comparative context.
- Author(s)Peter Cave
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJapan Anthropology Workshop Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 16 black & white halftones, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.