Primary Science: Teaching Theory and Practice by Diane Harris, Rob Johnsey, John Sharp, Shirley Simon, Alan Cross, Robin Smith, Graham A. Peacock (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.49+ £1.99 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by etha_crei
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.46Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of this popular text for primary trainees, helping them to consolidate and develop their science teaching skills. Covering the skills of planning, monitoring, assessment and class management, the book is also updated in line with the new National Curriculum.
- Author BiographyJohn Sharp is Head of Research and Professor of Education Studies at the Centre for Educational Development and Research, Bishop Grosseteste University College. Graham Peacock is Principal Lecturer in Education at Sheffield Hallam University. He has taught children across the primary and secondary age ranges. Rob Johnsey, formerly a primary school teacher, lectured in primary science in the Institute of Education at the University of Warwick for several years. Shirley Simon is Lecturer in the School of Education at King's College, London. I was appointed Lecturer in Sociology in 2012. I am currently PhD Programme Co-ordinator and convenor of three undergraduate modules. My research and teaching is concerned with the everyday life of urban public spaces. I am interested in, and encourage students to take an interest in, both the street-level politics of city life and the mundane accomplishment of mobility practices and interaction. These themes have been addressed through research on everyday sense-making in regenerated space, practices of street-based welfare and vulnerable urban groups and, most recently, an investigation of co-operative mobility practices. I also have an abiding interest in social science methodology as a topic of inquiry.
- Author(s)Alan Cross,Diane Harris,Graham A. Peacock,John Sharp,Rob Johnsey,Robin Smith,Shirley Simon
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £43.97Trending at £46.09
- £20.41Trending at £22.68
- £16.59Trending at £19.02
- £17.35Trending at £22.88
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £15.67Trending at £20.05
- £8.27Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.