All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores issues that are central to support children's involvement with learning through the curriculum. This book is written primarily for learning support staff, their teaching colleagues and those responsible for professional development and training.
- Author BiographyCarrie Cable and Ian Eyres are both lectures in Education at The Open University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/10/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight511 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCarrie Cable,Ian Eyres
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.