All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionMultimodal approach to primate communication with focus on its cognitive foundations and how this relates to theories of language evolution.
- Author BiographyKatja Liebal is Assistant Professor of Evolutionary Psychology at the Freie Universitat Berlin, Berlin, Germany. Bridget Waller is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Psychology and Acting Director of the Centre for Comparative and Evolutionary Psychology at the University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK. Katie Slocombe is Senior Lecturer in the Psychology Department at the University of York, York, UK and Scientific Director of the Budongo Trail Chimpanzee Exhibit at Edinburgh Zoo, Edinburgh, UK. Anne Burrows is an Associate Professor at Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- Author(s)Anne M. Burrows,Bridget M. Waller,Katie E. Slocombe,Katja Liebal
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note64 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.