Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.29+ £9.77 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and unique volume exploring the differences and similarities between primate communities worldwide.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/1999
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note105 b/w illus. 48 tables
- Weight775 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCharles H. Janson,J. G. Fleagle,Kaye Reed
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.