All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the symposium of the 2008 Meeting of the International Primatological Society in Edinburgh, this book uniquely considers primate locomotion from the combined perspectives of both laboratory-based and field-based researchers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleDevelopments in Primatology: Progress and Prospects
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEvie Vereecke,Kristiaan D'Aout
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.