CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a novel focus on adaptive explanations for cranial and postcranial features and functional complexes in early primates. It offers the broadest possible perspective on early primate phylogeny and the adaptive uniqueness of the Order Primates.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDevelopments in Primatology: Progress and Prospects
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1373 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byMarian Dagosto,Matthew J. Ravosa
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.