CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleFaseb Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight203 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byWilliam Goodwin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of ContentsThe Primate Research Centers Program of the National Institutes of Health.- Human melanoma and leukemia associated antigens defined by nonhuman primate antisera.- Cytogenetics of the squirrel monkey (Saimiri sciureus).- Fetal hormones and their effect on the differentiation of the central nervous system in primates.- Immunology of borreliosis in nonhuman primates.- Teratogenic effects of triamcinolone on the skeletal and lymphoid systems in nonhuman primates.- Tetrahydrocannabinol-induced manifestations of the marihuana syndrome in group-living macaques.- Effect of ambient levels of ozone on monkeys.- Response of the nonhuman primate to polychlorinated biphenyl exposure.- Cyclical changes in the sexual skin of female rhesus: relationships to mating behavior and successful artificial insemination.- Endocrine and metabolic responses to cold in baboons.- Immunologic and morphologic effects of vasectomy in the rhesus monkey.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.