Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details how pathogens affect the evolution of primate genome diversity, cell and immune function, and health-integrating research from fields on primate-pathogen molecular interactions, primate immune function and primate-pathogen co-evolution.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleDevelopments in Primatology: Progress and Prospects
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 Tables, black and white; X, 428 p.
- Weight818 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJessica F. Brinkworth,Kate Pechenkina
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.