All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the world's primates covers nearly 300 species, from the feather-light and solitary pygmy mouse lemurs of Madagascar - among the smallest primates known to exist - to regal mountain gorillas of Africa. This book features 72 splendid color plates, facing-page descriptions of key features of each family, and 86 color distribution maps.
- Author BiographyJean-Jacques Petter (1927-2002) was a world authority on lemurs and one of France's leading primatologists. He was a research fellow at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique in Paris. Francois Desbordes is one of France's premier wildlife illustrators. Robert Martin is the A. Watson Armour III Curator of Biological Anthropology at the Field Museum in Chicago.
- Author(s)Jean-Jacques Petter
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note72 color plates. 13 color illus. 7 line illus. 86 color maps.
- Weight907 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.