All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionEnlarged and updated for its second edition, this highly readable book addresses four fundamental problems: the number of primes below a given limit, the approximate number of primes, the recognition of primes and the factorization of large numbers.
- Author(s)Hans Riesel
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- Series TitleModern Birkhauser Classics
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note24 Tables, black and white; 20 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 464 p. 20 illus.
- Weight725 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.