Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book explores the landscape of television animation, from Bedrock to Springfield, and beyond. Addressing key themes and issues such 'class' and 'taste', as well as irony, alienation, and representations of the family.
- Author(s)Carol A. Stabile,Mark Harrison
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 b&w photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.