All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA gripping exploration of antisemitism, nationalism, and violence in Polish politics between the two World Wars, most dramatically exemplified by the 1922 assassination of the nation s first democratically elected president.
- Author BiographyPaul Brykczynski holds a PhD in modern European history from the University of Michigan. He lives in Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Paul Brykczynski
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.