CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionPrimer of Applied Regression & Analysis of Variance is a textbook especially created for medical, public health, and social and environmental science students who need applied (not theoretical) training in the use of statistical methods.
- Author BiographyStanton A. Glantz, PhD Professor of Medicine and Director of the Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education at University of California-San Francisco. He is the author or co-author of more than 300 scientific papers and more than 10 books. Bryan K. Slinker, DVM, PhD is Professor, Integrative Physiology and Neuroscience, and Dean, College of Veterinary Medicine at Washington State University. Torsten B. Neilands, PhD is Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, and Director, Research Methods Core at University of California-San Francisco for AIDS Prevention Studies.
- Author(s)Bryan K. Slinker,Stanton A. Glantz,Torsten B. Neilands
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- Series TitleA & L Lange Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1916 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.